- Mercedes minivan and English speaking driver from 8:00 to 12:30
- Private official guide for the two hours walking tour of Pompei
- Private car and English speaking driver for 3 hours in Capri
- Entrance fees in Pompei: Eur 11 per person
- Ferry tickets from Sorrento to Capri: Eur 18 per person
- Ferry tickets from Capri to Naples: Eur 20 per person
Meeting point at the port no later than 8:00AM.
Return to the ship at 5:25PM.
We’ve decided to offer this service to people who definitely want to visit the archeological site of Pompeii and Sorrento coast, but don’t want to give up to do a short trip around Capri.
Your driver will pick you up at your ship at 8:00 and, in 30 minutes, will take you to Pompeii. There, you will have the possibility to visit the Archaeological site for two hours with a private guide. At 10:30 the tour will restart and, driving along the panoramic coast road, you will reach Sorrento in an hour and a half. After a quick visit of the city, you will be taken to the port to catch the ferry at 12:45. You will arrive in Capri at 13:10 and there, you will find another driver that will be your personal guide to the island for three hours. The tour also includes a visit of Villa San Michele in Anacapri.
At 16:35 it will be time to say goodbye to your driver that will drop you off to the port of Capri to catch the ferry that will take you directly to Molo Beverello in Naples.